9. Jean Segura got a hit and stayed hot.
8. Aoki not only got a hit, but stole a base!
7. The game finished in a brisk 2 hours, 15 minutes.
6. Alex Gonzalez’s x-rays came back negative.
5. The 2011 Brewers had 3 2-7 stretches. The 2012 Brewers only had 2.
4. It’s still early enough that a .222 winning percentage isn’t a death sentence.
3. Everyone in attendance at the game got a free harmonica, and harmonicas are among the top five happiest instruments in existence (along with the accordion, kazoo, banjo, and calliope).
2. Kyle Lohse has yet to be a disaster.
1. At least the bullpen didn’t blow it.